Micro Whooppiin FC+ESC, Betaflight OSDllä.
- The world’s first compatible BetaFlight OSD, FrSky Rx, BetaFlight firmware, born for acro F3 flight controller for the Micro Whoop or Blade Inductrix quadcopter.
- Fully programmable through Betaflight, using the onboard USB port, tune all the parameters, PID’s, and rates to your perfect settings
- Designed to work with current Tiny Whoop or Blade Inductrix setups
- Built in Frsky D8 protocol native receiver (SBUS), compatible with almost ALL Frsky radios(e.g. Taranis X9D/X9D Plus/X7) or Frsky compatible transmitter module
- The flight controller board comes pre-flashed with Betaflight firmware, and pre-soldered 55mm power cable pigtail with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector.
- CPU: STM32F303CCT6
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 6.3A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
- Size: 26mm x 26mm,fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: BETAFLIGHTF3 3.1.7
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Frsky D8 potocol (SBUS)
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 3.2g