Now Betafpv exclusive designed BT2.0 connector 1S battery has finally come out, which has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 crappy crimped pins.
- BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively by upgrading the crimped pins to 1.0mm banana connector and increasing the cross-sectional area of 1.0mm banana connector.
- BT2.0 300mAh 1S 30C Battery supports 9A continuous current and 15A burst, while the PH2.0 connector supports 4.5A continuous current. With this BT2.0 300mAh 1S battery, all 1S brushless drones will gain powerful and perfect performance.
- By solving the problem of voltage sag, the discharge of the 300mAh 1S BT2.0 lipo becomes more efficient. Pilots can enjoy more flight time without disturbance of low voltage warning.
- Compared with the PH2.0 crimped pins, BT2.0 connector is more durable which can discharge more currents in the same capacity and provide far more power. You can get 2mins flight time in full throttle on Meteor65.
- The package comes with BT2.0-PH2.0 adapter cable in the package, which is convenient to charge BT2.0 battery with stock PH2.0 charger. Meanwhile, we also release BT2.0 all-in-one battery Tester & charger for your need.
- Item: 1S battery
- Capacity: 300mAh
- Rate: 30C/60C
- Voltage: 4.35V
- Dimension: 67.3*11.8*6.1mm
- Connector: Betafpv BT2.0 connector
- Weight: 7.59g(1pcs)
There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pins version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this testing. You could see that it has double time ( about 2minutes) and a 0.2v improvement in voltage sag with BT2.0 connector.
Difference between BT2.0 battery and PH2.0 battery
As we can see, the BT2.0 300mah 1S battery is adopted with the 1.0mm banana connector while the PH2.0 battery is the crimped pins. Also, it is a bit longer than the original PH2.0 battery, which is marked BT2.0 on the label.
- 8 * BT2.0 300mAh 1S 30C Battery