- BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively by upgrading the crimped pins to 1.0mm banana connector and increasing the cross-sectional area of 1.0mm banana connector.
- BT2.0 connector supports 9A continuous current and 15A burst, while the PH2.0 connector supports 4.5A continuous current. Brings more perfect flight experience when you fly the 1S brushless whoop drone.
- By using the BT2.0 connector, it can solve the problem of voltage sag, the discharge of the 1S lipo battery becomes more efficient. Pilots can enjoy more flight time without disturbance of low voltage warning.
- With the light and customized 22AWG wire, it will make the drone more lighter. The wire uses US standard core 0.08mm*60. The diameter of silicone outer layer is only 1.5mm, which is 0.2mm thinner than 22AWG standard wire.
- Item: BT2.0 1S Whoop Cable Pigtail
- Wire Type: 22AWG
- Connect: BT2.0 Male Connector
- Length: 55mm (Not included the plug)
- Weight: 0.91g/pc
HOW TO RESOLDER YOUR BOARD WITH BT2.0 CABLE
BT2.0 1S Whoop Cable Pigtail is composed of blue wire and white wire. The blue wire is the positive pole(+), the white wire is the negative pole(-).When you resolder your board, please pay attention to the connection method.
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively to allow more current that is transferred, which means it supports 9A continuous current(15A burst) offers stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 just supports 4.5A You can enjoy more flight time without disturb of low voltage warning through solving the problem of voltage sag. For more instruction, click here to reach.
There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pins version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this testing. You could see that it has double time (about 2minutes) with BT2.0 connector.