Are you new to flying wings? Are you a seasoned pilot who just needs something that is fun to fly, simple to put together, and can take a beating right out the box? The RMRC Mini Recruit is your aircraft!
Assembly is easy! Electronics are fully installed from the factory and the only parts requiring glue are the wings and winglets. After gluing, simply plug-in your receiver to the pre-installed gyro that is already tuned to give you the best flight experience possible. The durable Black EPP foam is crash proven by best of the “Dumb Thumb Crew” at RMRC.
One of the best features of the RMRC Mini Recruit is the factory tuned and installed flight controller! It is perfect for new pilots who need the extra assurance of a good first flight and for experienced pilots who just want smoother flight in less than ideal conditions. The stabilizer is simple to wire to your receiver and as easy as assigning a 3 way switch to a spare channel on your RC transmitter.
If you are a multirotor pilot who is getting started on the other side of the hobby, you are sure to recognize the 1806 2400kv motor that is typically found on 4 inch quads. The batteries are very similar and you may already have some in your flight boxes!
- Factory Tuned and installed Flight Stabilizer with 3 modes: 3D, Take-off/Stabilized, and Stabilizer Off
- Durable EPP foam
- Multirotor style, 1806 motor
- Nose mounting options for FPV cameras
- Compact size
- Reinforced leading edge for crash resistance
- Wingspan: 600mm
- Length: 212mm
- Foam: EPP
- Motor: 1806 2400kv
- Propeller: 2 Blade 5×4.5
- ESC: 3s-4s 30A with 5v/2A BEC, XT60
- Battery: 3s 1300 – 4s 800mah
- Mini Recruit PNP
- Installed Stabilizer
- Installed ESC, Motor, Servos
- Foam winglets
Needed to Complete
- Simple assembly
- 4 Channel Transmitter/ with standard PWM Receiver (also accepts PPM or SBUS, but with AETR mapping)
- FPV Gear (Optional)
- There is no need to set up your radio with wing mixing. The gyro does this automatically.
- Solid Blue LED: Full stabilized/Takeoff mode (Maximum 35-45 degree flight angles)
- Flashing Red LED: Stabilizer off (Middle switch position, no stabilization)
- Solid Red LED: Acro Mode (Allows loops and rolls, but stabilized)
- Note: If you need to switch back into Full stabilized/Takeoff mode, please do so at less than 10% throttle. Otherwise, the gyro will lift the elevons as if it were taking off again.