Improvements over V1
- No more jumpers! Simplicity is our motto.
- Inductor is on top to account for faulty ESCs emitting substantial EMI.
- LC filter on the OSD line
- Filtered camera power.
- New orange color!
- Runs multiple multiple open source flight controller firmwares including the latest Butterflight, Betaflight, iNav, and others.
- True 32khz processing without overclocking
- More than capable of 32khz pid-loop speeds even on an F4.
- The IMU-F system is an advanced inline discretely filtered gyro that is transparent to the flight controller
- More processing power is available for flight controller logic and future feature updates without causing slowdown or other issues during flight
- The hardware contains both an f3 and an f4. The gyro is the ICM 20601.
- Processors: F4 & F3, STM32F405 & STM32F301
- IMU: ICM 20601
- OSD: Full Betaflight OSD support
- Motor Outputs: Full DSHOT and MULTISHOT support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 5 full serial ports (UARTs). UART1 and UART2 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 26V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
- Power: VBAT up to 6s with voltage regulator 2.5A continuous 3.2A burst. Or 5v in (switchable with jumper pads)