Comparison F3 Brushless FC & F4 Brushless FC
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU-6000 triaxial accelerometer / triaxial gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame, Beta65 Pro frame, Beta75 Pro frame, BWhoop B06 frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: betaflight_matekf411rx_3.4.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Built in SPI Frsky D8 protocol native receiver, compatible with almost ALL Frsky radios(e.g. Taranis X9D/X9D Plus/X7) or Frsky compatible transmitter module
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 4g
There are 3 LEDs on the bottom of the board to indicate the status, including Receiver LED ( Green), FC Status LED ( Red ) and FC Power LED ( Blue ).
|Receiver LED ( Green)||Solid||Connected or in bind mode|
|Receiver LED ( Green)||Flashing||Not connected|
|Power LED ( Blue )||Solid||Power on|
|Status LED ( Red )||Solid||Motor Armed|
SPI Frsky Receiver
Currently the built in Frsky receiver is compatible with Taranis, Taranis Plus, X9E, Horus X12S, XJT Modules. Pay attention, this is a SPI connection receiver. In Betaflight Configuration, it should be setted as FRSKY_D receiver (aka Frsky D8 mode) or FRSKY_X receiver (aka Frsky D16 mode) in SPI RX mode.
The Frsky D16 unstable connection issue is totally resolved since Betaflight 3.4.1. Nowadays, the default configuration from factory is Frsky D16 mode (FRSKY_X).
So the pilot who has a Frsky radio transmitter with EU firmware could use this FC board in D16 mode directly.
The binding procedure is reversed as usual. No need to click the bind button when power on.
- Power on the board, either by connecting the battery or USB power. Then the green receiver LED start to flash.
- The second step, click the bind button for 3s. Then the green receiver LED will be solid on. This means that the receiver is in bind mode and you could start to bind your radio transmitter.
For detail procedure of binding, please check the SPI Frsky Receiver Binding Manual.
You should keep the antenna away from the FC board to get a stronger signal. For example, run the singal upwards. Thanks for Harley Finberg’s advice.
CLI DUMP OF F4 1S BRUSHLESS FC
You can get the Cli dump of F4 1S Brushless FC here on the BETAFPV Support Freshdesk.
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
- Power supply: 1S
- Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: O_L_5_REV16_6.HEX
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot
- 1 * F4 1S brushless flight controller
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws
- 4 * Anti-vibration ruber dampers